Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seraphine


On a whim this evening, as I was on my way home from work, I decided to jump into a movie theater where Seraphine was showing, after checking the description on the door to make sure it wasn't tragic, or frightening, or violent. I'm a wimp. If it isn't funny or uplifting, I won't go.

Well, it was not really uplifting and it was tragic, but I'm glad I went anyway. If I had realized that it was actually quite sad, I would have missed out on a movie I truly enjoyed. All artists should see it.

For one thing, you'll never look at your art supplies in the same way again.

P.S. I guess you'll have to go to YouTube to view it properly because this time the video is cut off. Last time the video was fine, but the text was cut off.. oh well.

2 comments:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

I want very much to see this one.

Pam said...

I've heard this one is really good too!