Sunday, September 11, 2011

San Francisco or Ceglie Messapica?

After yesterday's scorching heat I was very surprised to go outside at 6:30 this morning and see this.
Dopo il caldo torrido di ieri sono rimasta molto sorpresa questa mattina quando sono uscita alle 6,30 e ho visto questo.
For a moment I wondered if I was in Ceglie Messapica or in San Francisco.
Per un attimo mi sono chiesta se ero a Ceglie Messapica o a San Francisco.
Taken in San Francisco almost exactly one year ago, on September 16th, 2010.
Foto scattata a San Francisco quasi esattamente un anno fa, il 16 settembre, 2010.
But when at 7 am I was already spritzing sweat, I knew I was in southern Italy.
Ma quando alle 7 gia` sprizzavo sudore, sapevo dov'ero....

2 comments:

ornella said...

con la globalizzazione ,anche il meteo si è adeguato. Niente più differenze ma un unico paese! :) Un forte abbraccio cara

Pamela Holderman said...

Both beautiful and so similar. Our summer weather is finally leaving and I wish it would stay.