Saturday, March 27, 2010

Into the woods with no existential thoughts - Nel bosco senza pensieri esistenziali.

(con versione italiana)
Saturday ritual - walk in the park with Eden, but this time no existential thoughts like the last time. Just feeling light and airy - Gemini must be in one of those places. I'm thinking about maybe going to Italy in June, how could anyone get existential over that? I guess I could, but in a very different way. I haven't been in two and a half years, since the trip on which I took 800 photos. This time I would take videos too, and I'd get a laptop. But I don't know, I'll think about it tomorrow, tomorrow is another day...
Rito del sabato - passeggiata con Eden nel parco, ma questa volta senza pensieri esistenziali come l'altra volta. Solo una sensazione di leggerezza - si vede che il segno dei Gemelli e` in uno di quegli spazi......Sto pensando di andare in Italia a giugno - come si puo` diventare esistenziali pensando a quello? Chissa`...forse potrei, ma in una maniera diversa. Sono due anni e mezzo che non ci vado, da quel viaggio in cui ho scattato 800 foto.  Questa volta farei anche dei video e mi comprerei un laptop. Ma non so, ci pensero` domani, domani e` un altro giorno....


We left the woods and went into the sun. Abbiamo lasciato il bosco per andarcene al sole.

I love these plants, and they are blooming all over San Francisco right now. I can never remember their name. I want to say Eremerus, but I don't think so. Do you know what they are called? Every time I see them I want a garden filled with them.
Mi piacciono tanto queste piante e in questo periodo la citta` ne e` piena. Non mi ricordo mai come si chiamano. Mi viene in mente Eremerus, ma non so. Voi sapete come si chiamano? Ogni volta che li vedo ne vorrei un giardino pieno. 

5 comments:

Christine said...

I can't tell you what the flowers are called, although I recognize them. Just wanted to tell you that your photos are super! Light and airy and full of life.

anna maria said...

Thanks Christine!

chrissy said...

those ARE beautiful. i have NO idea what they are called however. sorry, im bad with names. names of people. names of places. names of food....and obviously names of plants.
gorgeous photos though.
c

danger garden said...

The plants are Echium candicans, or Pride of Madeira and they are AMAZING!

anna maria said...

Thank you danger garden!